Clean Break Agreement (worth £100)
Clean Break Agreements (or Consent Orders) are the only way to guarantee that financial deals you and your ex-spouse reach are enforceable by law. Clean Break Orders ensure that your ex-partner cannot go back to court to ask for more money or assets post-divorce.
Clean Break Orders help tie up financial matters such as maintenance and division of property, savings, shares, policies, and pensions. They can even settle child maintenance provided the terms are agreed by both parties and the court.
Lifetime Will (worth £39)
If you’ve decided to get divorced, then you will probably want to change your Will.
A valid Will is the only way for you to determine precisely who will inherit your property and who will act as executor. Your Will is a vital legal document, so it is important to ensure that it’s prepared correctly. All our Wills come with FREE updates for life.
Remember, all of this is in addition to our Managed Divorce Plus Service:
- All Forms filed for you at each stage
- All court correspondence dealt with for you
- Your entire divorce timetable managed by us
- Your own personal case manager from start-to-finish
- State-of-the-art case management system
- FREE Live Support by telephone*, e-mail and live-chat throughout the whole process
- FREE Updates & Upgrades – Notification/upgrade of law or documentation requirements
- FREE Postage – Unlike other services, we won’t charge extra to post you your divorce forms etc.
- FREE Financial Advice – Free advice on any financial aspect as a consequence of divorce
- FREE Consultation – If you are uncertain whether our service is right for you please contact us
- No-quibble 100% refund GUARANTEE - click here for more
*Mon-Thurs 8am-9pm, Fri 8am-5.30pm, Sat 9am-2pm
You won’t need the services of a local law firm, or a court appearance, and you won’t need to fill in complicated legal forms or understand solicitors’ jargon; all you’ll need are your personal details and a few minutes of your time.
Enjoy the security of knowing that a full-time case manager is managing your case from start to finish – from issuing your petition to the delivery of your Decree Absolute.
See What You Can Save by Using Managed-Divorce
A High Street solicitor may charge you £100 per hour (plus VAT):
- Solicitors fees (incl. VAT) £940.00
- Court Fees are applicable *
- Total Costs £940.00 + Court Fees *
Compare the cost of our divorce:
- Our divorce options: £167
- Court Fees are applicable *
- Total Costs £167 + Court Fees *
ALSO – Receive ‘The Essential Guide to Divorce’ by Dr Charlotte B Price (normally £12.99)
AND – ‘The Essential Guide to Consent Orders’ by Dr Charlotte B Price (normally £12.99)
BOTH ABSOLUTELY FREE
* These payments are fixed and must be paid to the court. You may be required to pay an additional Court Fee for lodging your Petition. The amount payable depends on your individual circumstances, but should not exceed £593. See FAQs.